Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Back!

It's been months since i post in my blog. I was always so busy till I don't even have time to spare for myself. I miss alot of stuff and regret for not jotting it down coz i know as i grow i will tend to forget most of them. I think my last post was in march 2005, right before i attended my national service in Gombak. So many memorable things happen to me dring this few months. So I guess i'm back and I will make it a point to write and post all the ups and downs in my life in this blog. Right now I'm in the Faculty of creative Multimedia in Multimedia university at Cyberjaya. I don't want to miss life in university, so I will go on blogging. Hopefully when i'm gone, some one will find this one day, and that some one will know about the special things in the life of an average gurl(that's me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home