Thursday, July 28, 2005

HaP-Piey_HoO-Ly-DaE

Yippie... I just finish class and guess what? Next week is my mid-term break...Woo hoo!...
But... i got a feeling that i will not enjoy this break as i have a lot of ASS-IGNMENT to do.
Syafiq's birthday is coming soon and i still dont know what to get him. *sigh* I only bought a bottle of perfume (Of A Man) from Body Shop for him.
I thought of making something for him, sounds more sincere. Well, will think bout that later.
Hmm, so far my i find my first term very challenging, especially in design fundamental class. I'm always worried that my assignments that I've completed will get rejected. My art work are my blood and sweat! I guess all FCM students fear the rejection of their art work. Fortunately, all my artwork is excepted..none of it has been rejected(finger's crossed!)...so proud of myself. Anyway got to stop. Have to unpack my stuff right now because daddy's gonna bring me home today! Just can't wait to go home!
^(oO)^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo! miss ya so much dear. so fast got mid term hols? jealousnya.. i dun haf mid term hols. mid term exam got lah. :D
whens ur sem break? mine is on 25th sept.. love ya lots. dun forget me! :)

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home