Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A letter to they guy up there....

dear brain,

sorry for not letting u have all the rest u wanted. i hope u'd understand. my finals is coming up and i gotto rush a lot of assignments. pls bear with me.
i want to apologize to u bout what happened that day. i will compensate by feeding u with lotsa spongebob and new pingu episodes everyday after my finals.

u know, i'm so hurt that day after what u've said to me. it was pretty rude. if u were to repeat that again, i will give no tolerance to u, but to squeeze u really hard, and dig u out and flush it in the toilet bowl. i hope u'll behave and i'm at the point of breaking down. i can endure no more. pls stay with me and work overtime.

p/s: i need u. im desperate.

xoxo,
michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home