Sunday, August 20, 2006

Our song~

composed by: mC, steph, MM and tina
when: 2004, during a sleepover
where: mC's house (cheras, kajang)

this is a song written by 4gurls on a sleep over nite. it is dedicated to the rest of our gang, wendy and ling. it is also for other's to laugh and enjoy! =)

la...here it goes...

I'm a pretty gurl playing guitar,
I'm irritating and also a f*cka,
I love driving my car on the tar road,
And my favourite animal is a goat.

I'm a sexy gurl playing music,
And everybody loves to touch my p*bic,
I love playing around with faggots,and at the same time eating maggots.

(chorus) I love sausages with sotong balls...Or something that creeps up the wall,Gimme a call if u have something that crawls,No matter how big or small.
Tinkie Winkie, LALA...

(rap) Oh baby, i'm so pathetic cozmy life is so tragic,oh baby,Look at me, I'm a flamingo,All night just dancing tango.Oh baby, pull me over, and lets go, yeah lets go and have a mango...

(repeat chorus)



looking back at my what we've wrote... it makes no sense to me, but it sure is FUNNY!
haha~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loL!! so funny.. hehe. thanks for the dedication.. do u have a tune for it? it REALLY REALLY didnt make sense.. hehe.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home