Saturday, September 09, 2006

a typical day in Malaysia

i woke up this morning happy. the weather was fine. breezy fresh air. really nice and big
fluffy clouds. it was such a beautiful morning. i totally skipped
breakfast tossing and turning, rolling myself into a ball under
the cozy comforter.then i surfed the net and played some online games.

later in the morning, i had my baby jas0n over. we cuddled and chatted.
then, we went over to my grandma's place for lunch. she prepared
some chinese and indian dishes.it was really delicious. felt like
going for a second helping but i
got to control my food intake(i think im putting on weight).
yeap, nothing beats my grandma's cooking. *lick lick*

baby jas0n and i wanted to get a hair cut at the nearby saloon but in the end we
didn't get our hair cut, because there is alot of customer at the saloon.
we got to wait. we got no time to waste, so we left.

after that i went for tea with my godparents and grandma. went and ta pao
some goreng pisang (fried banana). went home straight and it started raining.
the weather here in malaysia is a lil unpredictable, but i like it here.

i ate some pisang goreng and took a cup of milo. as i was sipping the hot milo,
i was just imagining life over in canada. my godparents wants me to migrate with them to canada
after i have finish my degree in MMU. i havent decided yet, am still thinking bout it.

i'm gonna miss the lifestyle here if i would to migrate. i will definateely miss the pasar malam here,
yum cha late at night at the mamak, karaoke, malls here in KL, and especially the night life here!!!
its not easy to leave the place where i grew up in. there are lotsa memories i had here.

i will definately miss my family and all my buddies. miss painting all my nails
red with grandma( she has this thing for really outstanding red nail polish).
life here in malaysia is good enough for me. its a place where u can find the finest things(branded goods in the heart of the city)
till the cheapest, bargained stuff in pasar malam or sg wang. hee hee...

i have to say the weather here is a lil unpredictable, but at least, in my
country there's no natural disaster.

i do wana go overseas to experience life there.
i haven't seen snow before. havent experience autumn too.
but no matter what, i find that Malaysia is still the best place to live. don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home