Tuesday, January 09, 2007

gone but not forgotten

mummy,
why didn't you wit for me, just for a little while,
I am on my way,
I want to tell you how much I Love You,
Like what I have to say.

I am sorry, mummy,
I'm late.
I know it is too selfish to ask,
but why can't you wait?
I am down on my knees now crying,
Mummy, please don't leave.

Why are you leaving me so fast?
Losing you it's like a nightmare,
A nightmare that wouldn't end,
Now, I wouldn't dream, I wouldn't dare.

I never know what PAIN is like untill I've lost you,
I barely survive these lonely nights, without having you by my side.

I am truely sorry for what I have done,
and I promise I'll never be late,
When we meet,
at the heavenly gate.

What I can do now is just pray, and wait till the day,
we meet again.

**in the sweetest memories of Judy (17th July 1960 - 31st January 1998)

its been almost 9 years now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

owhh.. so sad.. cheer up.. be strong girl.. =) take care..

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home