Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Paper Cut

here i am, blogging in the office. urgh, my eyes are so tired and it feels like its gonna pop out. this few days i was down with fever, it keeps coming on n off. i think im gonna die.

im now working at my mom's office as a temp staff at the human resource dept here in Alstom (Menara Genting). basically i do alot of paper works, read letters and resume, sort out e-mails and calls the managing directors here. this job is so boring. but the directors here are so nice, they are not "sombong". thats the good thing bout small companies.

right after SPM, i've work at Telelink, in Menara Maxis my dad's office, the ppl there are very LC (lan-c)<--not a good word... they all think that they are so high class n all. sheehs.. i am taking a break from my job, for a while....hehe... and i did lotsa thinking. yeap... i mean ALOT! first of all i was thinking of the course that i'm taking right now in MMU. i have no regrets, seriously. i LOVE what i am doin, very much!!!! do u know everytime when i get my hands on a pen or a paper, the first thing i do was doodling. i scrible and draw nonsence. gosh, i am such a typical FCMer.

i wonder my coursemates do the same o not? i can picture myself as a designer, i think i would really appreciatte n love my job more, comparing to what i am doing right now, data entry, paper works, payroll, and bla bla bla.

i cant wait for school to resume. i got my result and i improve from last sem. i am satisfy, but i will not stop here. i promise...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tezra Grimtotem said...

good that you are having fun in your course :) calling ppl LC la... u dun curi tulang in the office oh!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home