Friday, July 29, 2005

:'(

Last night was definitely a very long night for me. Mom and dad talk to me about Syafiq. They don't agree that Syafiq and I should start a relationship. They said that somehow the differences of our religion is the barrier to our relationship, moreover I'm too young to commit myself to only one person as I a world to explore. There is alot of people that I havent met.
My parents are so worried for me that they already think far ahead for me, like marriage.
They told me their biggest fear is to see their only daughter to convert into Islam. Yes, I know how they feel bout this but what can I do? I like Syafiq very much, more than a friend to be exact. Mom and dad compared me to a butterfly, saying that when I convert, my wings will be tied up and I will loose out a lot. Come to think of it, it's true. What will I get in return after converting? Why do I have to come across such scenarios?
I spent the whole night crying and thinking bout it. After all the thinking I still havent come out with a decision... I'm too depress to write on. I guess I will have to continue some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home