Thursday, December 29, 2005

continuation of i cant breathe!

went library after dinner - borrowed my first book in MMU library on pastel painting - carlyn save my ass - doing html webbie - tmrw submission for cg - HATE copy Cats - got lots of presents (blated xmas) - tired but still going - got horrible eyebag! - my mind is BLANK - bla bla bla - eatin lollipop - wondering how to mount my damn poster - my hair is long d - played dressed up doll with jazlyn - we are 18 yrs old - sigh - what a nice way to blog - i miss my presentation - sad - anger- final assignments - exams - french and german expressionism - sick - cold - confused - adam and eve - fucked up - my room is messy - got mosquitoe -yum yum - nice lolly - touched - carlyn is whining - *SCREAMS* - shitty faced gurl (not me) - miss my family and friends - - - B - L - A - N - K - - -