Wednesday, December 14, 2005

support blood drive

its been awhile since i last blogged. i don't know what happen to me lately, but i'm just emotionally down. i don't feel like moving my butt n get things done, of course i don't even feel like blogging.

i cant remember what happen for this past few days. i wanted to blog yesterday but i told my self that i will blog today...damn, i totally forgot what actually happened last night... *sigh* all i remembered was i have CG exam and English writting test.

anyway, today jason and i donated a pine of blood each. we were so "bersemangat" at first but when we reached there, butterflies are in our tummy. i was so damn nervous... i was so scared that tragedy might happen againlike my previous blood donation. ok, let me tell u exactly what happen during my first blood donation.. the nurse cant seem to find my vain so she just bantai cucuk...(trying her luck la)...she poke once, no blood came out, then she tried again...none...then for the third time... NIL!!!!!!!! damn...i had 3 damn holes in my left arm, i told her that i dowana do it, coz it really hurts, then she called a doc.. and he sorta poke it and there is blood flowing down the tube, yeay! i thought... but then the blood stop flowing...i went like *uh oh*...he pull out the big fat needle and stuck it back in the same hole again... and he smiled at me... oh man... can u imagine how painfull tat was? it really gives me goosebumps, thinking bout it... i had blue blacks on my hand for two weeks...i look like i was abuse or something...i'm really not gonna forget that day.

well, i shouldn't complain...its for goodness sake right? im willing to donate my blood bcoz i get to help ppl. Do u know that 1 pine of blood (450 ml) can save up to 3 people? I don't mind going throught all the pain coz i get a very great satisfaction after doing a good deed and i shall not forget today..

to all of u who happen to read my blog, and ur healthy enough, go and support the blood drive and bring along a friend or two! all the best ya...!