Friday, December 16, 2005

wat a day!

so many things happened today..in the morning daddy, justin, grandma,aunt, uncle and i was at the bank for hours. we sign some procedure and transfer some stuff under my name and bla bla bla...boring stuff...there's nvr fun in banks anyway..

well, i have a lil complain, not to say that i dont like to meet up with my grandma from singapore but she always hurt me. everytime she sees me she cries...when she look at my bro she doesnt....that is plainly becoz i look alot like my late mother. she cant seem to let go till today. i understands how she feels but everytime she cries, it hurts me alot and she will make me cry. a reunion suppose to be happi not sad. well, what can i say. anyway i was planning to go singapore next year to visit her. i dunno whether i wana go alone or what? see 1st la...

at nite i went out with syafiq for dinner. we had dinner at sushi king at mid vally simple bcz he is goin to leave for malacca on sunday. im gonna miss him so much.we had a wonderful nite and everything went well. i guess i better stop...till then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at me then! =)

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home