Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Butt Aching Day Trip!

yesterday was deepavali, and its a public holiday so daddy wanted to bring us out for a day trip, so he search the net of places to go in malaysia and he finally decided to bring us to Bukit Cahaya (used to be Bukit Cerakah) in Shah Alam. I heard that place has this 4 season house where u can take loads of pics of different seasons that we don't have it here. ain't it cool?

we left home around 8.30 am and reached there bout 40 minutes later. we rented mountain bikes and started cycling around the park. while dad n mum bz taking photograph, justin and i were using all of our might and strength cycling up steep hills and cycle back down...how childish but it was so fun! did that quite a number of times...

when we finally reach the 4 season house, IT WAS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION! damn it...we cycled for so many kilometers and they are closed? how stupid to close the main attraction of that freaking place?!

anyway, i had a nap when i reached home coz i was so exhasted cycling up n down the hills! when i woke up from my nap, my whole boday was aching! from my head to my toes...argh....so pain...

of coz, later i called my cayang and manja manja la, cry a lil and he started to kiss kiss me making me feel better and all...how sweet....but seriously it was a butt aching day! :P