Friday, June 30, 2006

Life can be deceiving

finally, im home, and have time to blog.
i realli dont know what i have been busy with lately. i stop blogging for quite a while coz d hse in townvilla in cyberia doesnt have an internet connection yet. its kinda frustrating u know.

its been 2 weeks in first semester of beta year. feel so senior when i see the freshies, walking around in campus with their big big ID tag hanging around their neck. by looking at them, it sure bring back some memories, when i was new in MMU. aaah, those were the days in Alpha FCM.

hmmm, let me see, during the first week ntg much happen. it was just all lectures n briefing, no tutorial. we gotto know our lecturers and head dept and they brief us bout our majors.
my head dept for MI was quite a cool man. where as my photography lecturer(Mr Che Mat) seem nice n funny, but i heard frm the senior tat he is just as bad as a monster. during fcm award nite, he even won himself "MOST HARD TO PLEASE LECTURER". what do u think?

keke, that was first week. i was starting to get busy during week two. had assignments, presentation and club meeting. i have another meeting this sunday. gosh, they must be kidding me, on sunday? anyway, im use to this. was like this during my first year here in MMU.

I have alot of things tat i wana achieve this year. Cant share here, but there are certain things that i definitely wana do. I wana lead in a group. i have confident tat i can lead, about leadership skills? i have them alright. i have attended courses and learn n study bout it. but havent really gotten a chance to lead, prob bcoz there will always be someone who wants to lead. and most of the time, they had really let me down.
another thing i wana do is get myself involve in more activity in campus, altho i gotto walk t campus late at night. last semester i was involve with Swim CLub, Creative Multimedia Club, Scuba Diving, Chinese Language Society and lots more. now i wana double up my activity. prob drop a few clubs, and join some new clubs. i just wana get a good testimonial when i graduate and also get lots and lots of experience. i have got only 1 life, and im gonna make full use of it, altho its gonna be a lil trouble for me to juggle my time between my studies and my activities. i will learn. urrrm, lemme rephrase that. i MUST learn.

ok, enuff of studies. my housemates get a long pretty well (fingers crossed). i dont have any prob with them altho some are quite bossy, but that is not a prob, at all. i hope we will be able to live with one another for ther next 3yrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home