Friday, June 02, 2006

dowana be apart from u

he is definitely jason aw eng kuon when behind his glasses

*yawn*

2 weeks pass just like that. hardly did anything progressive during this 2 weeks.
there are certain goals that i wana reach during this holidays, but on second thought, i dun think so i have the time. im fully occupied this whole week and next week too.
i will be doin some shopping for my new house in townvilla,cyberia, so called mine la... then i have to go singapore for 4-5 days. must visit my grandma over there. i promised her since second sem. it seems like i dont have the time to go, so now i have to make it up to her. a promise is a promise, rite?

today baby came by, n guess what? he bought me an electrical cordless jug for my new house!!! hmm, feel so odd. its like my hubby bought our hse some electrical appliances. hehe...

its kinda scary, when the thought of not seeing ur loved one for a week or two. i got a feeling that i wont be seeing jason for the next week. i grew to become so dependent on him! sigh...
im so use to seeing him everyday in campus, and every alternate days during the holidays...i dunno whether i can tahan by not seeing him for a week.
my mind is drifting further n further away into the future. what if we have to be apart from one another? i am willing to go where ever he will go. well, i rather not think bout it rite now. the thought of it really freaks me out.

hmmm, maybe u think that i'm too naive and its too early to make any decision rite now but i have to say that i already know what i want. i can decide for myself, i dont need anyone to tell me what to do. i'm old enuff.

whats happening to me? i realize im not only in love with him but im crazy in love with him.
i still get butterflies in my tummy when he calls, my heart will skip a beat when he hold my hands, blood rushing to my head when he ask me out on a date, and i get very very nervous when i dial his number. it makes me feel like im in highschool again, talking to my crush, except that, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND.

baby jas0n, if ur reading this, i just wana thank u for everything, from de-boning the chicken for me to providing me warm warm hugs when i need them. *huggies*

1 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

I dowana ever be apart from u too baby..

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home