Sunday, July 09, 2006

HoMeSicK-ing!

dad just called. hearing his voice made me even worst. i think I'm homesick. i miss everyone at home, including my bed.
what held me back was my Ice Blender event where the juniors will meet their juniors,us. this event is organized by CMC club last yesterday. was a very long day for me... but i did had a lot of fun with the FCM freshies. they are all so bubbly and naive. anyway, because of this event i cant go home for the weekend.
hearing daddy's voice made me cry. this really reminds me of the time when i was in NS. every morning at 5 am, i will go to the phone booth to call him. every time i hear his voice it make me feel so sad. sad that i could just hear him, not seeing him or hug him.
being in the high committee is quite tough. may sound easy to u, but they really sacrifice a lot. yeap, sacrifice! i have to sacrifice not going home this weekend just to make this CMC event happen, and my course mate and i sacrificed our money buying food for the juniors because we ran out of budget for food. the worst part is we ourselves didn't get to eat the food that we buy. sigh... i got no complain, its just that the people who is in charge of the food division should be fired! curse them! @!@#7*^%

i don't see myself going home for the next two weeks. i got things to do for Swim Club. i have a post, therefore i shall not disappoint the committee. i have responsibilities.
i think this two clubs are enough to put me in my coffin. i shall not join other society. I'm afraid that i will have to sacrifice my time for my family, friends and my bf.
last night, i spent whole night looking at my family and friends' picture. then Chelsey's pic. she grew up so fast, feels like i haven't spend much time with her.Sometimes i wished that there are more than 24 hours a day. but its ok, i don't want to go against what God had given to me. don't want to be greedy by asking for more. i'm happie with my life now, although a lil home sick.
last week has been really heavy on me.was out all the time. did not get a chance to sit at home, in my room and i had to cancel Iris's dinner.. I went to Putrajaya hospital twice to visit Steph's mom and Ezreen (thank u baby, for sending me here and there). Lots and lotsa meeting, Annual General Meeting and Ice Breaking Session. i bet next week will be double.
i better stop now, got to continue my MDP packaging design, dowanna do last minute work and i dowana let my work pile up...hehe,,, been a very good girl so far.^^, oh oh, for the Ice Blender pic, u can visit http://cmclub.mmu.edu.my


P/S: to all that knows Ezreen Delaila who is in ICU, pls pray for her. i hope she will get well soon and come home fast.
= homesicker =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home