Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a day in the park

today, *ahemm* i mean yesterday, i went to klcc park to reshoot my photography assignment. i have to say it was tough finding the right spot to get the right picture. was not easy at all. no no.

*shakes head*
actually i havent enjoy myself outdoors like how i did today for a very long time. i was a kid again today. it all started with this morning. dad sent jason dear and i to klcc and he gave us some tips on photography. then my dad headed to register his new photography company (congrats dad!).

then jason and i was like wondering around the park, looking for nice nice spot. and i realize w\one thing, klcc park/playground is so BIG! if only i was a kid, then i can play all the swings and slides.
i did anyway. i ask jason to post post nicely he make monkey faces and all. tsk tsk tsk.

after shooting, we were so tired and thirsty. so we head to klcc and makan pizza. the pizza was extraordinaryly good! service was good too! *two thumbs up*
we also did crossword puzzle in pizza hut. we were enjoying ourselves and laugh so loud till we forgot that we are in a public place. but, who cares? anyway we continue laughing and giggling till we didnt realize that everyone at the restaurant had left. we did so many things. gosh i just cant put all the memories i had into words.

i feel like today i have achive many things. partly i get to release the child in me (jason was like a big baby too), got to finish up my assignment, make some cash and study.

baby, if ur reading this, thanx for pushing me to study and helping me with my assignment. u gave me a lot of support and inspiration, u taught me how to have fun too. ur really a cool boyfriend that i could ever asked for. thanx hunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home