Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm Coming (back to skool, hell yeah!)

here i am again, im Cyberia, blogging. yeap, u've guess it right, school's starting. was busy last night till i have no time to blog n edit those pics that i've took during this holiday. i have just reformatted uncle nut kraker and i brought him to campus instead. and thus, i don't have photoshop yet, so i cant do photo editing. michael is fine, if u guys were wondering. i just want him to stay at home with my new lovely table i bought. tee hee~

I wana make full use of this whole week well. must not slack and procrastinate~ i gotto juggle my time as i am taking 6 subjucts this sem!!! --hectic.
I think i had enough of fun n now i have to concerntrate on my studies again. last saturday i went to the bukit jalil stadium to watch RAIN's world tour with my bestfriend, Wendy. it was fanta-bulous <-- learn this word from a blonde! >.< it was really great and worth paying for. got nice seating, nice show n nice supper after that.

I have not uploaded the pics i took with MM and Wendy, during the hols. and my old skool's pic too~ gosh HillStreet changed so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home