Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hell yeah, I'm added onto the list + pics

~continuation from previous post ...


Check this out...
I'm added on their list. cOol Eh?
*jump jump*


~anyway .......

today was hell a long day for me. i went to campus and i had this presentation for my Media Production Video clip. my group had quite good comments from the lecturers but there are more rooms for improvements. anyway, screw that. later i submitted my MAyA project files. bye bye Yago (a 3D character on Maya), i don't ever wanna animate u. it's good to break up with u *wave wave*

Ahh, finally i got rid of Yago...
i have time to sms my friends d!

"Syiok sendiri" picture..
not really lah, my dad took it.
Smiling for daddy =)


~then ..............

after all those school stuff, baby jas0n and i went SHOPPING!!!!~ we went to Mid Valley for lunch and baby says that he wanna buy a jacket. we were all over scouting n looking for his jacket, but no luck instead i got myself a pair of ocean blue shoes from Vincci. I"M SO THE VERY THE HAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! besides that i bought an eyeliner from Silkygirl. Don't quite like that brand but what to do, its Ocean Blue too. damn cun la.


~so ...................

here is some pictures. how lovely!!!


picture taken in domino's pizza



oh my. will u look at those babes... so chio~







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home