Monday, April 16, 2007

pretty ugly big 20

today is my big day. i need botox!~
oh crap, im old. i can see frown lines and wrinkles on my forehead!!!
*panic panic*

this year's b'day was rather quiet. had only 1 celebration, with my family that is.
dad got me my fav banana choc cake frm secret recipe. i was so happy and i drank so much wine(im legal) till i was a lil tipsy. that is why i couldn't blog any earlier. its unbelievable that i am 20 now. no more a teen. basically i am not a girl not yet a woman. im just in between u know, a young lady. *wink*

i didn't celebrate with friends and all, a lil quiet i would say. kinda miss the noise and fun i used to have on my birthdays. when i was in NS camp, i had 3 birthday surprises from 3 different group of friends. ain't it cool... although this year was a lil quiet, i wasn't lonely, in fact i had a very big dinner with my family on the eve of my birthday and a romantic dinner with my hunny bunny baby boo in an Italian restaurant having our all time fav Rotelle Fantasia". its really good! *slurp*

this post here is dedicated to those who remembered me birthday. although u guys couldn't be here to celebrate with me, but u ppl never failed to make me smile by sending me a simple SMS or a call. u guys really touched me, yeap, right here *points at heart*...
i actually wrote down a list of names, but im not gonna put them up here, because i lost count. >.< thank u guys, for cheering me up. some of my long lost friends actually called me up. what a surprise!!!

thank u once again for the great n wonderful gifts and dinner. i love it so much.
at least u guys make me happie being 20 and gave me a reason to live!!!

bye bye teenage years and hello world!



daddy could not stop telling me that i grew up so fast n he just cant accept the fact that im already a big gurl. daddy, don't u worry, i will always be my daddy's little girl.


look what kong jien sent me?! i'm only 20!
anyway very nice, appreciate it..
(images are clickable)
are u still in singapore? u better be if i catch u here, im gonna go after u. =)


can u see what it says on th label? its CHOCO MELT LIP BALM from stefie!!!
Love it so so much!!!!
its chocolate for crying out loud!


*note : thank u fanshu for the special birthday post on your blog! http://chaisinyee.blogspot.com/2007/04/happy-birthday-mc.html

sorry for the small font...u gotto squint ur eyes while reading this, i seriously have no idea how to fix this!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ling said...

hope u enjoyed ur bday! did u get my sms? =) hope u did *hugs*

hope ure coping well with uni, i js found out 2 days ago that my final exams' first paper starts this monday! its crazy cos its the toughest paper and my last semester already..so dying now.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:34:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

thanx pei ling, i love u~

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home