Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lazy lazy morning

the weather this morning is very cool and refreshing. it makes me feel so lazy to move my ass to do my work. i'm alone now. everyone went to thailand yesterday, yeap, their monthly trip.
i couldn't go because i have a pile (a big pile) of homework left to be done.

sheehs... my life has been quite misserable for this semester. i can hardly stay alive, i wonder how am i gonna go through my final year of study in MMU. most of us in FCM, hasn't been geting any sleep for this past 3 weeks. things are crazy over here. I am so tempted to drop some subjects because i'm afraid that could not cope. but then again, why everyone else can do it but i cant??? i've decided to stay strong, struggle and enjoy this sem. yeah baby~~~ :D

i am gonna do that.

so many things happen lately... i dont know where to start. all i know is that i am very stressed up in school but i'm beginning to love it. last week i had to do some screen test (for my video clip for Reshmonu) with my Media Production group members under the rain. our effort was paid off because the lecturers loooove our idea very much and they said that it was different than other group... =)

besides that, my website dateline has been extended, and i was so happy that i tore my denim skirt. |fuh yooo| i also cant believe it. so much for now. will update my Media Production pics...and hopefully the storyboard.

2 Comments:

Blogger S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

hey hey!
gambate ya!! dun stress stress, but if you do can think about ns..haha...btw shaleen saw cikgu pat yest...he seemed bigger..haha
take care!!
ps: not bad mah the hair cut ;-)

Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:46:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

cikgu pat? o m g!!!! i miss that big guy. haha... =)

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home