Thursday, August 04, 2005

Holiday again...

holiday! holiday! haha, sumtimes i feel very happy when it comes to holiday but on the other hand, not! why? u ask? well, I'VE PUT ON WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This happen every holiday.. doesn't matter what holiday, whether is it mid term, long break, school holiday, the sultan's birthday....arghh... my grandma, god mother and my mom will definitely cook n bake my favourite food. they will feed me as if i havent eaten for ages!
then my dad n my god father will bring me for hi-tea n buffet. is not that i'm complaining because i have food to eat...NO... definitely not...i know that i am very blessed and lucky but i realli put on a lot of weight. it's so hard for me to loose weight u know. i went for ns n i lost a lil weight n staying in MMU's campus made me lost even more and suddenly came home for mid-term break(less than a week) i've put on 1 kg! I swear that no chocolates and ice-cream for the next whole month! gee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home