Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Goodbye 2005, hello 2006

today is the third day of 2006. it supposed to be happi and all new n fresh but i dun feel anything like it. i spent my weekend in penang attending my uncle's wedding.didnt go countdown...sobs...no party, no icewine!!! sobs!

i started the 1st day of 2006 with a long lecture from my dad. let me tell u the story. well, i brought my MDF project to the hotel in penang to complete it. i somehow forget to bring the usual plastic cup that i normally use to wash my brush. so i just selamba oni took the hotel glass and use lor. on 31st dec 05 i painted till late at night. then i decided to go to bed. so i was kinda lazy to was the cup and all, so i left it on the table. the next morning when daddy woke up..he tought t was orange juice on the table (i used orange paint), he took a big gulp and before i could stop him, he has drank half of the cup... =.="
what else.. kena marah la! aiyooo....

i spent my 2nd day touching up my painting and time flies so fast, the 3rd day is gonna end adi...

oh did i tell u, that i achieved one of my new year resolution... thank u slade.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh!! ur dad drank it??

*faints breathlessly*

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:46:00 AM

 
Blogger timbergurl said...

I somehow think it's ur dad's fault instead. maybe because i like to leave my cup on the table after i paint as well. i mean, there's a paint smell right?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home