Monday, May 22, 2006

all in 1 package!

TO THOSE WHO R NOT IN A LOVEY DOVEY MOOD DO NOT READ THIS ENTRY!

this entry is dedicated to Mr Google-It-All, my darling, Jason.

Michael is alive!!! He lives...


today baby jas0n came over to help me fix michael. It was jas0n dear's first time... haha, yea, first time in reformatting a machintosh. i witness the whole process and i have agree that reformating a mac is much easier than reformating the windows.

i really have to thank my baby, he took so much trouble to download and fix michael. i really dont know how to show my gratitude, but by fixing michael, means a lot to me.

anyway, today i learn how to reformat a mac and also how to google properly. hehe, yea, google also got its own method.
i have to admit that my boyfriend is damn pro in this la... well, call him nerdy or geeky... i dun care...as long as i like him, its all that matters.

my boyfriend comes in 1 complete package...that doesnt cost me anything.
altho sometimes he is a lil "salty wet" or shall i say "hiau".. i still enjoy all the stuff he do, including the weirdest n craziest thing. he has influence me alot, esp being OPTIMISTIC! and now im learning alot about gadgets and techy stuff. this is cool!
he is such a cool boyfriend, i guess u guys will never know how great he is, coz u guys will never stand the chance to be with him. thats sad, but its ok...i will tell u how great he is. >.<

love u dear...love u so so muchi!!! *slurps*

P/S: "i like u because u are weird!" =)

3 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

the pleasure was mine, hunny =)


i love you too~ vewy vewy much!
*slurp* hehe

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:08:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:45:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Monday, February 05, 2007 1:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home