Monday, April 17, 2006

16th April

day before yesterday i celebrated my 19th bday. whoa! im 19 yrs old~ gosh, im OLD! actually it doesn't really matter because i don't feel old or i dont even feel 19 at all...

i started off my day as usual... was rather plain n dead. then at night had dinner with family and an invited guest. for some reason i feel very awkward during dinner. argh, i find my birthday post so patheticaly bOrInG!!!~

the real fun starts when i reached campus... my roomies, carlyn and shyyi, iris (my moo moo), aishah (my best buddy), suki(gurl next door), kah yee and yi sin(my grp mates) celebrated my bday for my in my room. it was a blast! thanx gurls...we took lotsa pic and we played with stuff toys!!!! i cant believe that the whole bunch of us played with stuff toys as if we were 9 yrs old. hehe...it was really fun u know...

sometimes, i wish i would never grow up...just like peterpan.. (oops...i shud b morecareful wat i wished for!)
anyway i wish that i could spent my bday with more of my friends....wish wendy,mm, steph, ling and tina can be here with me... not to forget vimal too! gosh, sure do miss all of them!

ok ok...got to go now...not so in the mood for blogging actualli, will post the pics when i have them...muaxx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home