Thursday, May 11, 2006

have a glass of tiger's milk and lemonade... **relaxing**

hah!~~~finally at home, hugging my big pillow in front of my comp, blogging... this week was rather busy and hectic. stress and gloomy. lotsa submission and dead lines. i havent been a very good girl this week. i lost my temper quite a few times, got into an arguement with jas0n and i finally broke down yesterday. i called wendy and talked to her...she gave me really good advice and it made me cry, she is so mature and she is never wrong. i was at the edge of giving up, but the advice and encouragement that wendy gave really helped me and boost up my confidence and gave me more hope.

last night, there were alil misunderstanding between jas0n and i. we ended up in an arguement, but like always, we talked bout it, never running away frm our probs. we came out to a conclusion that we promise we will COMPROMISE with each other. i am very sure this is not the first time this is happening, well at least we know what went wrong and we gotto solve our problem there and then. the problem with us is that we end up hurting each other because we care and love each other too much!
i hope we will never repeat the same mistakes again.

actualli there is something i wana blog about....just a thought, i wana share. a bestfriend of mine asked me smtg ytdy morning, and it make me think...and think and think... sometimes i do envy gurls when i see them with their boyfriend, like a cute and hot guy...but i will just envy, not respect or even look up to her....why? because i think i'm very lucky to have such a good boy who enjoys my company, appreciate me, protect me and above all, love me...he is my charming boyfriend, Jason. i feel like i owe him too much till i can never repay him. i cannot put into words how i feel for him, and how much i appreciate him. maybe one day i will be able to...

anyway, today i made history... i made one of my lecturer (tengku sabri) to apologize to me. i hope he really said it sincerely, i dowana flop my Media Culture.
i totally slacked and relax myself through out the day, didnt want to think about anything. this is the best time of the semester, when u have submitted all ur assignments and finish all ur quizes and mid terms. i shall not stress myself up with anything...not even my finals.


falling asleep beside the one u love is the sweetest thing that can ever happen


ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home