Sunday, April 23, 2006

ikea lamp + jazz music = lotsa LOVE!

i went klcc with mum, dad n bro. dad went there for some model photography, again! sigh, im loosing my interest already, too much!~
anyway, i got a VIP seat ytdy for the fashion show in klcc. the theme was passion of colors... not colorful also... *blek*
anyway, i was about to die throughout the fashion show, didnt really interest me at all till i saw this leng chai...my gawd! he is so freaking cute! the way he look at me...my gosh...i swear it will make u melt.

after watching him walking on the runway feel alil guilty towards baby jas0n. hehe, so i decided to talk a walk around. what happen was, i had pass by the MAC makeup shop having a workshop. so i also go there and menyibuk abit. when i reach there, suddenly the make up artist asked me if i would like to be their model. i was like blank! anyway, i did became their doll and got a free make up! how cool.

had buffet dinner later last night with my dearest godfather aka my "kai ye" and baby jas0n at Renaissance Hotel. the apetizer and dessert was very good but the main course kinda dissapoint me, excluding the steak laa.

hmmm,i dunno why am i blogging this down, may be i missed the dessert to much! they got a chocolate station, a big table, which i loved it so so much, a place for ice cream with various toppings!!!! mango and respberry sorbet! GREAT!!! all so mouth watering!!! yum yum~~~ i wish i had taken pic of my food. i actually felt very guilty for myself before i had even got the chance to put them into my mouth. can u imagine how fattening the food/dessert was?

tsk tsk tsk....

my god father bought me and jas0n dinner because he wana get to know more about jas0n dear. at first it was rather awkward, jas0n was quite shy and quiet... then towards the end of the dinner, we all laughed off our ass over some story my godfather told us (about the guy who fell into the poop) keke... the bill came up to rm 270!!! wow,was quite expensive. all my life i've been thr for their buffet but never that expensive...i guess i wont be going back there for quite some time...i also quite jelak with hotel food adi.

after dinner, i "temaned" my dear dear for a while, and yea, this is the first time we ever got to spend the night together under the ikea lamp that he got since valentines. it was so romantic. im so glad that i could enjoy the ambiance with my jas0n. ^^,

1 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

*ahem* leng chai model hor?


hmmmm anyway
loved the ambience~
never knew it was that great. gonna hopefully bring those jazzy tunes and the lamp to my place in cyberia...*prays hard*

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home