Sunday, July 16, 2006

love don't need a reason!~

these two days have been very rough for me. its like a bumpy ride.
i learnt some very important lesson in life, and i also learnt tat u may lose someone in a split sec just because of stg that u said or done.

I shall never turn my back on him. Leave him alone. Discourage him.
I must start believing in myself, and hold back my temper to prevent arguement.

i have to admit that i'm very dependent on my boyfriend. i am very afraid that i will lose him, due to things that i said, which are not true. i guess i hurt him enough. its time for me to change and show him how much i love him.

1 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

c",)oO(buckets of love for ya everyday~!)

*hugs*

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home