Friday, October 20, 2006

i'm the living dead

hola~

im in singapore rite now. reach here yesterday around 5 pm.

the weather here is so hazey and me no like the food here. eat till nose bleed(due to haze la, not the food). luckily i brought along my nose spray.

was here to actually accompany my grandma. she is not feeling very well, but as soon as we reached here she insist that we'd go shopping.
im currently staying in my uncle's house in bishan street. quite convinient. got shops, market and pubic public transport too.

today i went to chinatown. no biggie...cant buy clothes o accessories. kl got more baju. and i still prefer nick nacks frm kl.

the whole day only spent only $39 on junx. oh oh.....but i got a very good deal for the bag that i bought for my grandma in KL. its a dinner bag. very shinny and cute. hopefully she'll like it. cant get things for dad and godFather. not the right place. in chinatown most of the things are for auntie 1, unlike chinatown in KL, happening place. good for children from 8 to old ladies at the age of 80. syiok. no place is better than home.

i got homesick when i reach here. im so useless. hmmm, but its ok...i got mochachino here to teman me. aiya....when i go back home to malaysia, i must give a tribute to mochachino and his family. he's been there for me alot. i sure miss my family... sobs.

thats my first day in singapore. ntg much. will blog again tmr. muaxx!

-the reflection of Judy, mC-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home