Thursday, February 08, 2007

man full of surprises

yesterday feels like "just because i love u day". baby jas0n came in the middle of my Design Process class and gave me a very big "Patrick Star" plushie. i was so surprised and was blushing throughout the whole class. my classmates and lecturers were all laughing at me, but I am still proud and very happy of it. its just a lil shy. ^^,


some of my friends ask me whether is it not a valentines gift from my dearie. i told them not, bcause baby jas0n is not a typical guy who only give gifts during an occasion or when there is stg to celebrate. he gives me lotsa surprises everyday...yesh i mean it, every single day! =) no one knows how special and nice u are, and they never will. but i know...i do..

thanx hunny, and i love u.

"love don't need a reason" - jas0n aw

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, so sweet..

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awwww, ur happy im happy :))

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Nalajas said...

ur bf is one cool guy. u lucky girl! and oh ya, sho suwiittt too ;)

Friday, February 09, 2007 12:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Fairy Spring said...

Enjoy the coming Valentine's Day... *Huggies.. :)

Friday, February 09, 2007 5:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home