Tuesday, March 06, 2007

*bangs head against the wall*

*yawn*

i haven't been updating my blog recently.

there's not much to update, just that i have just pierce my ears...after so many years...
i almost chicken out coz i forgot what it feels like... im afraid of the pain.

last time, i use to have 12 piercing but rite now it has gone down to 8 only. my bestfriends and i were like so crazy over piercing. i think its the PAIN factor that keeps us going =)

i think my dad is very cool. he has been buying gadgets n all lately n he is damn pro in photography. my dad is getting a PSP for heaven's sake!!!!

anyway, i really respect him as he is really into what he likes...meaning he will pick up a hobby n then master it. i have to give my dad credit for being the most creative man, i ever know. i always wanted to be like him (minus the beard n big belly). he is like my idol. i admire him. he deserve the BEST DAD awards!!!! *hugs* i love u daddy!

btw, my boyfriend hit a BMW while reversing today and he is very proud and happie bout it. he's ok, his car too... i just dont get it why is he so happy? maybe its a BMW kot? >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home