Wednesday, March 07, 2007

time for some pics, baby!

i finally have time to do a lil editing of the pics i took a month ago. was so busy with my assignments. what to do...this is my final semester for beta year...need to get into deans list n hopefully my dad will buy me a mini cooper. >.<

la~ here it goes...

this is the 3rd day of CNY... had a small open house n also celebrate wendy n stef's 20th b'day.
I had so much fun n enjoyed myself on that day, thank u to those who made it there n hope to see u guys again next year.



These pics below are the pics taken during stef's surprise b'day dinner. lucky gurl, celebrate so many times. =)


birthday gurl with her cute cake


look at sCha, sho looks high!!! cute... *cubit!!*

** click on pic to get a larger view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home