Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Got TAG~

i got tagged by Ms Chin Pei Ling, obviously i think she thinks that i am weird thats why she tag me when it comes to answering stuff bout your-weird self! here's the tag:

"People who are tagged should write a blogpost of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. Creepy Crawlies
I am not afraid of bugs, roaches, lizards, spiders. Most girls will scream off their lungs when they see one. Is this weird enough?
fact bout mC: of course there are certain things that i am afraid of. no way im telling u! *blek*

2. Obsession and Confession
I have this thing for butts. yeap, backside/buttock or shall i say it in a better manner, "behind". don't get me wrong, not butt-hole ass or arsehole, but big butt. last time i use to check out guy's butt(i said USE TO!!!) now i got jas0n d, so no need to kap kap people's behind. i have to admit sometimes i do look at girls', esp if they have a nice one. I have another confession, i always pinch Chelsey's (my mini schauzher) bubu. hehe. i kesian her coz got no fingers to pinch me back.
fact bout mC: what does mC thinks bout jLo's butt? i only give her 4 out of 10!!! haha!!!

3. Sounds Weird but True
When i hiccup, i sound very weird. can't prove it here though. but its damn weird la! i think i deserve to win an Oscar for this. hopefully one day i will be able to make my way to HollyWeird.
facts bout this fact: jas0n loves it!

4. Talk About How Weird I Look!
I have this really weird hairstyle. Sometimes it curls, sometimes its straight, sometimes it curls and straighten.AND IT's PURPLE weird leh? oh yeah, according to my junior, Nathaniel says that i smile for no reason. smile at stranger but get stares in return or sometimes no one smiles back. so sad la. why got broccoli in my teeth?
facts bout mC: i don't have anything stuck between my teeth la >.<

5. I'm a Clean Freak
I tend to keep things organized and clean...but sometimes too much. especially my bed. i won't let people put things on it or sometimes sit on it! i cannot stay with ppl who are dirrty not clean...
fact bout this: i'm just a freak.

6. Sleeping
I cannot .... lemme repeat that cannot sleep with lights on!!! but one thing that i am sure is that i can sleep with loud music/sounds on. amazing eh. trying banging a gong in my ear, it wont wake me up. alarm, mat rempit ramming their bikes, children screaming, fire trucks... ouh, do what ever, it wont wake me up, just don't freaking turn the lights on!
fact about mC: most likely i will die in a fire.

6 friends that i wanna tag is FanShu, jas0n, nabila, rory, stef and jazlyn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home