Tuesday, May 22, 2007

n.o.f.u.l.l.s.t.o.p.



life so far has been treating me well.
a little cruel at times but over all, life's good.
it has been rolling non-stop for me, yeah.. non-stop.

at this moment in time i am very happy as i have save a few friendship by doing the right thing. isn't that a relief? well, that's one.
secondly is that my pet kambing, Christopher has gone on a holiday with Scha's pet goat, Johnny. She told me.
hopefully they enjoy themselves where ever they are.



I am still enjoying life pretty much although I am under a lot of stress.
I have my finals now. 4 papers down and 1 more to go.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. After my Digital Animation paper, i sat outside of the FOE building in campus, hanging out with some friends...
The morning was wonderful. Nice blue sky, fresh morning breeze.
Took some pictures.









Life might be hectic, and fast, especially for those who lives in the city.
I suggest that u take a break from what ever you are doing, just put a pause in life, enjoy the weather, the natural beauty of mother nature. and soon u will realize that it is much more beautiful than u think it is.

seems like i have to change the things to do for my coming holiday.
The original plan was to hibernate through out my holiday, but on second thought, i might wanna go to the beach for a picnic.

wish list : MacBook 13'' White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHz, 1GB of RAM, AirPort Extreme 802.11n, built in iSight and BlueTooth and 200GB hard drive. Ah what the heck, just gimme a G5! *drool*

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger scha said...

christopher and johnny pinjam my suntan lotion. wonder if your straw hats missing.. o.O

happy hols darl :*

Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home