Thursday, June 28, 2007

Still Young At Heart

was chatting with Tina darling the other day on MSN. We were catching up on stuff and life and i have no idea how we ended up in a doodle competition. Tina suggest that we take turns to name a random object, and we both draw it. the best picture wins.

here are some funny stuff that we drew~~~
XD


got cute cute panda ^^


aeroplane!


yummy yummy spaghetti


cute cute tea set
tina drew hers like damn detail


our crib



this one is very interesting. i suggest to her the topic MZ mamak man that i dislike
he very rude, fierce and alwiz get my orders wrong!! !@#$#*


urm... this one ar, a little bit hard to explain
she ask me to draw naked lady.. -.-


oink oink


holiday island


our rooms


row row row~


Pretty lil butterflies...
our favourite!


High heels, women just love them
See the 1 i draw got bulu~~~ =P


Tina drew me and i drew her~ haha, good job Tina!


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very interesting and cute doodles!!! :D

the house u drew looks kinda like a house I would draw...without the swimming pool. hahahaha... i'd usually draw a fence at the side. :P

when i was younger i like to draw house with chimneys and smoke coming out...hehe. :P

Friday, June 29, 2007 2:00:00 AM

 
Blogger ling said...

wah tina draws so well! hehe. oh btw her naked lady pic looks like eyes, nose n mouth =.=

Friday, June 29, 2007 5:10:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

@ heidi :

thank u thank u! wow u actuali can tell that there's a swimming pool near the hse. my friend couldn't tell. haha~~~

@ ling :
tina is pro la...draw with the mouse nia, but the teaset she drew till so detailed!!! *impressed*

Friday, June 29, 2007 6:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

wahhh somehow tina's drawing very precise haha, much details. ask her join fcm larr...kakaka

Saturday, June 30, 2007 3:31:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

yea lo... very detailed... im inpressed!

Saturday, June 30, 2007 3:51:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

aiyak...its impressed! typo~ -.-"

Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:25:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha!!!i cant belive u posted this in ur blog!u so so funny!we should do it again sometime soon..and oh yah!i changed my msn acc u know rite??mish u mc!!love ya!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home