Friday, June 15, 2007

me got tag


i got tagged by fanshu for so long d. here it is...like finally?!... sorry fanshu, i took centuries to complete this!


5 things found in your bag:-
1. Handphone and Money (important stuff)
2. Panty Liner
3. Mirror
4. Lipgloss
5. Drawing Pen

5 things found in your purse/wallet:-
1. Notes
2. photos
3. cards
4. driving license
5. IC

5 favourite things in your room:-
1. my bed
2. my iMac
3. my dressing table
4. my painting
5. my craft kit

5 things you’ve always wanted to do:-
1. own a G5
2. make craft for a living
3. own a line of men and women clothing and perfume
4. build a house near a beach
5. find a religion that i belong to

5 things you are currently into:-
1. blogging
2. gadgets
3. photography
4. phunky hair dye
5. design magazines

5 people you tag:-
1. tieng
2. alex
3. peiling
4. soo ann
5. su zhen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home