Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i don't know what to name this post >.<

finally i can blog. i was so phreaking bz moving things to my hostel room here in MMU cyberjaya till i have no time to do any of my own things. all i remember doing yesterday was making noise at the hostel main office, asking for a room exchange and making more noise elsewhere. the room i got in the hostel is located at the ground floor. kinda dark and has poor ventilation, so i wanted to ask for a room change. wad ever la. i now don't even care whether i my appeal is approve or not. i have spent so much time cleaning my room and arranging my stuff, and now, it is very very very cozy. i even set up my ikea lamp here. =)
screw the hostel ppl lah, esp the Pn zaliza. ceh~ big deal la if she is the head of some hostel department thing. what a rude lady.

currently now am staying with Carlyn only, but pei wen bunked in our place coz she doesn't have anywhere to go.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update pic!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? how come go back hostel pulak?
from hostel to off campus to sg long to hostel again?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:31:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

aiyaaa...auntie betul. -.-
since when got move back to sg long eh?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:09:00 PM

 
Blogger ling said...

got what. something abt u having to separate with steph then u never stay with them dy.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 3:37:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

ya la...thats why im in hostel. eh wana ask, ur utar is which utar campus?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home