Sunday, June 10, 2007

my baby brother


Justin is gonna go back to school tmr. two weeks had past so fast. i spent a lot of time with my bro this holiday, and right now he is in my grandma's house, preparing for school tmr. we usually don't meet till the weekends. its nearer for him to go to school if he stays in my granny's place because it is nearer and for me, if i have school i will be staying in Cyberjaya.

i cannot believe i am saying this, but i really miss him right now. really really do. i did not realize how fast he has grew over these years. he is now taller than me and can piggy back me! im a fat cow and he is one strong kid.



sigh, i don't think i can go on blogging... i miss him right now. ='(
i spent all my time with him this holiday. we do so many things together. i wonder if he realize it. of course spending so much time together i got to know him better and all. i enjoy going to the club house together, playing PS, squash, snooker, staying up late watching heroes and family guy over and over again.

*happie tears*

i cannot go on already... need something to dry my tears up.
justin, if ur reading this, jie just wanna let u know that i sayang u ok?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home