Wednesday, July 04, 2007

unbelievable

it is freaking amazing that i am alive till today. i had a rough weekend, and so is my monday and tuesday...urm yea, and wednesday too. i was busy with my assignments, club registrations, meetings and lotsa meetings. i won't wanna go on telling u what i'm actually busy doing, i'm afraid that it might bore u to death.

anyway this past week was crazy. and I'm running outta luck. seems like this bad luck thing is haunting me. it started off last week, on the way to class, i slip and fell in front of the bathroom. toilet i tell u, TOILET! then i lost my digital camera's battery while i was charging it.
ok..ok... that was last week.

this week, things wasn't any better. after my swim club meeting, while walking back to my room, i "dikejar" (being chased) by this big fat hostel cat. gosh, u know la.. i don't quite like them.. >.< *sigh* anyway, the list of unfortunate event keeps happening to me. the best one was yesterday. went out for an Earthquake in Swensens with pei ling, faz, su yuen and baby. then baby and i decided to catch a movie in OneU, and my heels broke. i was so frustrated that i just took off my sandals and walk barefooted from shop to shop to get myself a new pair of shoes. well, am use to being-looked-at-in-public-because-i-have-no-shoes-on thing.. this wasn't the first time.
-.-

argh, enough of ranting and raving here. gotto go do my work. need to get back on track. oh did i tell u why? my copywriting assignment was rejected!
btw, there's this random video that i would like to share, coz i feel that guy in the video is so hot and damn charming. two thumbs up. must watch!!!
.
.
.
.
.
An Advertisement for Minyak Urut



i have got no idea what language is he speaking in. i think its either hokkien or teow chew. i don't understand but i laugh like heck!

p/s: thanx carlyn and pei wen, my lovely roomates... i had a really bad week but u guys never fail to cheer me up! here's the video that we've been laughing at. yeap dedicated to both of u. ENJOY!

x0xo,
miChelle

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger joann lee said...

the video is damn funny

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home