Friday, July 06, 2007

where is lady luck

the bad luck keeps hitting me. had very very bad tooth ache. my wisdom tooth is finally growing. i told daddy bout it but he thinks that it is the weather(maybe he thinks that i am not wise enough), and maybe i am having bad gum infection. i really think its my wisdom tooth lah.
can feel it one, and can see my tooth growing, small small white dot.

aaaaa... *opens mouth wide wide* see? i told u! =)

besides my swolen gums, infection or wisdom tooth, or whatever u want it to be, i went for dinner just now things happen again. i ordered rice and pork ribs. after an hour i still didnt get my order, so i reminded that uncle. then he told me he ran outta rice. i was like wtf, then i told him, it's ok i am not rushing, i will continue waiting. then, half an hour later, he came serving me with rice and chicken. aiyaaaaa... it hough to myself, nvm then, just eat it la. while waiting i ordered milo ice, and when my milo came, the glass crack and broke in front of me. how unlucky can i be. i told daddy bout my week in campus and he as me to becareful in whatever i do. i'm not really the type of person who believes in horoscope and luck, but it is really hitting me.

p/s: dear God, pls forgive me as i have wasted alot of food this week. i couldn't really eat because my gums hurt. the amount of food that i have wasted, in some poorer families, it can really make a difference. *guilty*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ling said...

awwww. *hugs*

Saturday, July 07, 2007 1:53:00 PM

 
Blogger gilda said...

a glass filled with ice milo and cracking in front of you is err... quite a funny thing to imagine but if it happened to me i think i'd be sooo angry. you really sound like you're having a rotten time. i hope it gets better soon!

Saturday, July 14, 2007 6:24:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

its scary ok? haha... glad its all over now. =)

i saw ur blog, gilda. very interesting. r u studying fashion in japan?

Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home