Sunday, August 19, 2007

Malaysia Mega SALE!

i contributed to the sales. sigh. i gave into temptation. =\

I have to make something clear. I am NOT a shopaholic like most girls. yeah. you can confirm that with jas0n or my daddy... but... i have this habit of saving up a lot, then when it comes to some mega sale or maybe Chinese new year, i will finish up all my money in the bank! @_@ i think this is worst than a shopaholic isn't it? sigh, i got to change, before i really go bankrupt.

i recall going out with my roomie, Pei Wen to Mid Valley last week, spent on unnecessary things and a pair of shoe(i need it, ok?).

then on friday night, I went out with Wendy and Seet to Mid Valley again to makan and catch a midnight movie. Rush Hour 3 was great. better than i expected. i will rate it 4 out of 5. not bad at all. anyway, before the movie started we went to Brewball for a short game of pool snooker. totally pawn the both of them. i think it was pure luck.



hehe... then on the way home we went "yam cha".

Saturday and Sunday i spent my weekend with my family. Daddy brought us out to The Curve because mummy wanna go to the street market and collect her new car. again i spent on some small lil unnecessary stuff. *smack own head* Went shopping after that, in the Curve. although daddy paid for my blouses and some Famous Amos cookie(it was orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!), but i still made him spend. gosh.





not long after, i broke my damn heels! urm, what else, daddy got me another replacement. its a sweetie :3 this is like my 4th pair of shoe in 3 months from Vincci!!!





i declare myself broke for this week! yea, ppl around me whose reading this, pls be a dear and stop me from good expensive food, cute cute stuff, pool, movies, cookies and SHOES!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady R said...

again...broke ur heels and make ur dad to buy u a new pair and aso again vincci's shoes,but anyway its nice n pretty ur this new ballet shoes, i like it too~:D

Monday, August 20, 2007 7:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home