Tuesday, August 07, 2007

*happy tears*

i've got news.

i am a lil happie at the same time sad.
remember my tamagotchi named dodol? yea, she is a big girl now. this evening while i was surfing the net aimlessly, suddenly my tamagotchi was beeping non stop. i picked it up and check whether it was hungry or whether she needs a bath.

neither.

my tama has a visitor. it was the ol' matchmaker. he came with a friend. a very ugly looking durian man. there was 2 options on my screen after his visit. it was "LOVE? : yes/no"
i didn't understand what was going on till i punched in "yes"

lights off for a few seconds, then fireworks!!! @_@ wtf?~
then the matchmaker and the durian man just totally disappear from my gotchi screen and left me this.


?

i thought got hantu at first. after google-ing i realize it was my son! aaaaaa~ my tama big girl d. got baby. i haven't thought of a name for him. maybe you can help me suggest some. =)

+=

togetchi (ugly husband of dodol, i so tak puas)
Pukatchi (my baby Dodol)
and their baby that i first thought was a "hantu"


i am so gonna miss Dodol coz she will have to leave me already. for every tama that has a baby and grown up, the will leave in 24 hours after they have their kid. ='(
i feel like a mother now. although i only have Dodol for a week, but i definitely miss her. because she is the only one i've been seeing before and after i sleep this holiday. gosh~

oh yea, and i damn tak puas coz her husband look like a durian! it's durian season and i haven't eaten any!


i saw this webbie they show how the first generation tama leave after 24 hours.
so heart-breaking.




see ya my Dodol. mummy and daddy will miss u~
*happy tears*
=')

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Chai said...

grrrrr. im angry when c this. i wish to have one too.. so comel~

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:46:00 AM

 
Blogger gnehc weis said...

Ur baby dodol left u with her baby "hantu"??

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:41:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

haha...yea, dodol is leaving tonite! =\

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Nalajas said...

auuuww..its freaking cute la ur tamagotchiiiiiiiiii.sooo colourful and super cute. i want a tamagotchi too!!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home