Thursday, August 02, 2007

XD

i got meme by Ms Cheesie a century ago.

gosh, am so sorry as i needed alot of time to prepare this post.
yeap, reason number 1 is that i have not much hairstyle, even if i do change my hairstyle they will always look the same! and reason number 2 is that i am so drowning in my assignments. after every dateline, there are assignments, and after every assignments, there's a submission and after every submission there's a presentation, and after a presentation there's another assignment. it goes round and round and round and round... yea u get what i mean. I assume my life after university is gonna stay like this and maybe even more bz. everyday i sleep 3 hours. averagely.

you must be wondering why i have time to crap n talk here, that's because i have 1 friggin week of mid-term break!!!!! ain't it awesome. mid term break.... gosh, can stay at home and do more assignments!~ *puke*

argh, can't complain. i actually like this course very much and getting the hang of it. fun to be designer in the making. for all of u out thr who thinks this course doesn't require any thinking, reading and writing, you are so so wrong.

anyway, back to the main reason of this post. Ms Cheesie meme-ed me!
hmmm, its about my...

"8 different hairstyles"


my striking red highligths
(2005)




hazel brown hair..it was red actually, but colour faded..
with fringe and mushroom layered hair length that make me look much like a monkey.
(2006)



my shoulder length hair with fringe (natural hair colour)
i tied my hair up with just a kilometrico pen
ain't it amazing?
(sometime in 2006)



straighten my hair
hate it to the max, i ask the hairstylist to mess my hair up on the spot
i don't know why, but just hate it
(2006)



curled up purple long hair
had a similar but stronger shade of purple hair in 2005

(pic taken end of 2006)


messy messy hair...
this is how i look like when i have got a bad hair day and just got up look!
i like messy hair actually.
(2007)



my "auntie" hair... look like i was preparing to do some house chores and cook!
i clipped with a dino clip on the top center
(early 2007)



wet wet
haha... XD




Okay. that's about it. my 8 different hairstyles.
there's a pic i removed. it was my FCM prom nite picture.
i swear my hair looks like stunted-medusa~



~


no matter what, i still prefer myself with short hair

june 2007
its been 2 months
my hair grew and will be cutting it real short soon

~

I don't have anyone specific to meme, just do it if u wish to share your different types of hairstyle. i know you want to.


according to wikipedia.com: An Internet meme is a digital phenomenon that spreads rapidly, widely, and organically from person to person on the Internet.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Chai said...

woooo so many hairstyle.. the one u tied ur hair up with "pen" is cute. =)

Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:41:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

haha...tQ~ u should tre le. can really tie with a pen.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:12:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah... you should get back your red highlights! You look so foxy in them!!! So nice~~~~~~~ :D

Friday, August 03, 2007 4:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Daphne Chai said...

my hair not enough to tie le.. ahha..

Friday, August 03, 2007 8:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too like the red highlight! :)

Friday, August 03, 2007 1:30:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

haha... thanx girl!

*hands a piece of cheese to cheesie girl* nah!!

Friday, August 03, 2007 10:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Emerson Tung said...

I think you misunderstood the meaning of meme my dear ^__^;;;

Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:43:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

eh...really? tell me what isit then. *blur face*npksm

Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Emerson Tung said...

A meme is something that unintentionally became an internet phenomenon. Like "All your base are belong to us" ,Chuck Norris Facts and stuff you usually see on 4chan. So unless this blogpost becomes becomes a worldwide famous phenomenon it's not considered a meme really. You already hhave the wikipedia definition in your post. That's what a meme is.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:00:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

haha, thanx! >.<

how r u doing over thr? happy staying there? i wish u all the best and take care of urself. hope u don't come back with an accent.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Emerson Tung said...

Haha. I'm fine here, but I still prefer Malaysia over here any day. Nothing beats malaysian food. Thanks for the well wishing. I wish the same to you and about the accent, don't worry. It's a subconcious thing. I speak like Americans when I talk to Americans but speak like a Malaysian when I talk to Malaysians. I guess it helps that both my roommates are malaysians.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 5:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Lady R said...

yeah i prefer that u have a short hairstyle too, better looking n suits u nicely too.
ur striking red highlights..woohoo,what a bad bad gal....but it looks good too or mayb u can change ur highlights color x time...hehe

Monday, August 06, 2007 4:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home