Thursday, July 26, 2007

Facts about advertising

I wanna confess that I am eating Mamee noodles with Mawi's face on the packaging.
I vowed to not ever eat this brand of noodle, but... urm urm... I'm starving. >.<

It's like that in the advertising industry. when a deisgner choose a design/ambassador/concept, it might actually sell or UN-SELL ur product. Mr K is right. damn.

the noodle taste good, but i damn shy to buy this Mamee brand. I am so embarrass to actually put it in my shopping cart. I understand there is a reason why to they chose Mawi over me. =P Cz he has got fans and they think that it will help the product to sell. gosh, this is advertising...

pls Malaysia, get over Mawi. He is so yesterday!

so is the yellow scary digi man



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man... I never noticed it until Mr. K mentioned it... :)

but don't u feel that sometimes it's hard cos half the population would love it, the other half would hate it... it's very rare to find ads that everyone loves...I think petronas is one of the exceptions... :P

Friday, July 27, 2007 11:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home