Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm in Polluted-ville!

Today i woke up feeling really miserable... I didnt sleep well last night. The dust mite on the bed have been biting me through out the night. Argh, very frustrated. *munch munch* Actualli I'm having my breakfast now. Eating biscuits n milo. Wednesday mornings are the best coz class will only start at 11am and i will be able to wake up in time to breathe in the fresh air and feel the cooling morning breeze on my skin... but not today. the haze in cyberjaya has worsen. there is so many bush fire around here. oh no...almost forgot, i got to download my media appreciation assignment. ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, y got nothing about me in this blog? hehehe....
i'm just joking...
i know this is ur personal blog...
i love u baby....
muaxx....

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:48:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about it! here is also terrible. like genting highlands. when i see hopw terrible it is here, i think of u n mm over there in cyberjaya n tink u guys muz b lagi kesian. do drink more water ok? dun always get sick. :) love ya lots dear. btw, wht subjects u have in dis sem??

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home