Saturday, October 22, 2005

DEEP, DARK SECRET

i'm crying as im typing this...

today is the worst day of my life, well other than the day i found out bout the secret. i considered today a bad day is because my dad finally decided to tell me about the past (which i alredy did found out 7 years ago).
daddy still thinks that i dont know anything about it...well he is wrong...when i was young i been through many things that u havent been through...i've seen many things that a child shouldnt see and i have experience more than anyone ever did.

although i found out bout this dark secret 7 yrs ago but i'm not really sure and didnt know the whole story, till today...
there is this caucasian australian man whom i really like to thank..partly is whom i think had destroy and totally messed up my life. i really had to thank him for making me such a strong girl and made me survive my past till today.

he or shall i use "IT" had ruin my childhood and has taken everything away from me... he had made me cry to bed every night and still making me believing that it was just an accident. i cried so much till i had no more tears to shed. im feeling so miserable and i feel so small because i couldn't seek for revenge and couldn't stand up for myself. why must the bad guy always get away for what they have done wrong.

i believe in this world there is a little bit of fairness left. i know he will be getting his punishment one day.
i promised to myself that when i found out where IT is living (his add), i will pay him a visit and look him in the eye and let him know that i'm still alive...he cannot bring me down so easily and i will not die for this fucking bastard...
i will also look at his family and will of course let them know what he has done and how he had taken my life away...
no matter what he do or what he sacrifice (including his life), i will never forgive him.

i couldn't accept this at first but i know i have to stay strong..and i must live on so that i will go to his house and give him a surprise visit... i bet when he look at me he will surely regconixed this familiar face i have... he will definitely know who i am...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm michelle...? gimme a call when u are ok? =)

Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mich.....

zach here (aiz5666) .....nice blog....anyway hope u always fine and dandy k:")

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:57:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what is going on here. But my advice to you is that life is not unfair, if you can see ahead, which you are experiencing now and I supposedly believe you know this, this world is meant to build up people's life. Everything that we go through, is a trial we face, and whether we succeed or fail or rely on ourself. Each and everyone of us has a destiny to follow, and yours could be this. I believe you've overcome this, but try not to get to sad. A better life awaits you in the future. Just be prepared if good ending is awaiting at the finishing line. Don't let you grieve prevent you from winning. The greatest enemy is yourself, remember that.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:40:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

thanx guys...and thank u sasuke...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home