Saturday, October 01, 2005

he listens....

i don't know how i got into an arguement with syafiq that day. i feel so guilty.
when we talk about it and when we patch things up later that day, it makes me feel even more guilty.

i realise that he listens to me...yup, every little thing i said. sometimes i even forgotten what i've said but he keeps it in his heart and tries to fulfil it.

for example, when my heels broke, i told him that the shoes means alot to me and i couldnt find a replacement coz it is last season, but he somehow manages to find me 1, it's just that the size wont fit (i don't blame him, i have big feet).

when i told him i wish to own a big comfy bean bag ( i was just saying it, not important actually), he went searching hi and low for a bean bag and finally he got me a very big beany bag from British India and the best part is, it is in green, my favourite.

he knows what i like and what i don't like(in very specific way). he knows how i like my food to be served, how picky i am towards food, etc. and most importantly, he knows from the top till the bottom, from the inside out of me.

why am i so blind and why am i so stupid...i always doubted him. i feel so useless and like i said for so many berzillion times, he is too perfect for me.
sometimes i thought to myself that i dont deserve a guy like him.

i am truely glad that he listens all this while and i have to admit that im falling deeper and deeper for him each day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leen said...

mc!! my next door neighbour roomie *hugz* hey, dun feel so small about yourself le.. you're a pretty great gal oso ma.. also nice having ur company.. laugh2 for no reason.. remember that santan joke? that was dumb but oh well hehe .. take care girl!

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:06:00 PM

 
Blogger ling said...

awww.. mc.. he is like so sweet right? :) no wonder u r so in love with him.. hehe. just cheer up gurl, im sure when he loves u, he loves every single bit of u, even ur weaknesses. relationships grow thru arguments n quarrels. :)

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:14:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

thanx ling*...hope to see u on the 8th!

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:57:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

to everyone out there who happen to see iris's comment here...dun misunderstand ya? i was thinking of being a lesbian if i dun get married at the age of 30...wakakaka!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:02:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home