Thursday, October 06, 2005

Insomnia

i think i have insomnia...
last night, i slept at 2am then i woke up at 2.30am...its been like this for almost a week...i begin to suspect myself whether i have imsomnia...

when i woke up i call my cayang, after talking for about 10 mins then i hung up,coz he sound very sleepy. i was rolling on my bed...so bored then suddenly i thought of scha, so i gave her a msg. to my surprise...she is still alive, i mean awake, haih...i thought i was the only soul up at that time(it was 4.45am).

gtg search for symptoms of insomnia..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not amnesia meh? =p

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:32:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

pei ling!!!
so sacarstic! like syafiq!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home