Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Finally...

oh...what a relieve... i've finish one of my most breath-taking and heart tearing assignment (mdf la)...
was damn tough...it's like a 4-in-1 kinda assignment for finals...urgh...so relieve right now.

today, i cut my finger... was kinda rushing into my room then i open the door, some really sharp rusty edge just cut my finger like that....it hurts so much!.. anyway i got over it coz i put a very cute plaster on it. it is a green plaster with lotsa duckies on it. it simply makes me happy :) Oh talking bout it, i have to go for cute cute plaster shopping, coz i rann out of HAPPY PLASTER. hmph!

tomorrow my darling is coming to see me. i think i force him to come coz he dont sound like he is willing to come, but i really think we should spend a little time and should realli talk about us. i feel that our relationship is breaking and its all falling apart. i dowana see our 5 month old relationship go down the drain.

i really hope things will work out for us as i really love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home