Friday, October 07, 2005

phew! finally~

today i have finally finished my last paper. it kinda suxx(comp graphics, what du u expect?) well, cut it out...im done with it...

anyway im realli happi as my holiday have just started...i have a whole long list of things to do during this one month break. i kinda miss campus rite now, i miss my frens there, miss the yummy sometimes sucky food...i miss my hot and humid room and my siow siow roomates..i also misses scha who is my closest gurlfriend in MMu...haih...and not to forget, the "leng chais" and the "leng luis" of MMU...haha...can't miss out my funny neighbour and her pet lion(jaz),crazy cow(iris), dj jason, shiew woei, bing bing and yun yi...oh my gosh, there's so many more that i will miss. i just miss campus so much.

well look on the bright side... i get to rest for a month!!!! A month, baby!
i have plan to learn how to use adobe photoshop as i will be needing the skill for the 2nd semester. so i must push myself to learn how to use the software and secondly, tomorrow im gonna go to town to get myself a mesonite board and a charcoal...wana draw at home! keke!

okok...i wana go chat wif my friends rite now and that's all, that's all for my first trisemester...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

had fun with u guys today! lurve ya lots deary. thanks for d cake! muack muack! :)

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home