Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm glad and I thank God everyday

Today wasn't such a nice day for me. firstly it is because i forgot to print out the summary to stick it together with my artwork. secondly it is submission day for CG, and i have no confidence in my project at all. it just wasn't nice but thank God ms gillian (my CG tutor), is sweet enuf to give me sometime to touch up on my artword and print the damn summary.

when i left the computer lab, i thought to myself that i need a break. so i went to the FCM Cafe and order a drink. there i saw this paralyse guy who is on the wheel chair. the lost his right hand and right leg. i see him struggling to move from a place to another although he was on a wheel chair but he hasnt got a right hand to push the wheel.

there and then, something struck me for a second. i tend to sit back and put aside my assignments and thought seriously about life. im so lucky to have all my body parts. sometimes i will complain bout hoe fat my arms are, how short my legs are, but come to think of it, im already perfect! i have all my limbs attached and above all i'm healthy. why should i complain so much? why should u? why should we?

I thank God for all the blessing He gave and since i'm perfect and i've gotto do something. Maybe I'm created in this world for a reason... God created me perfectly to help the unfortunate. I always say that i wanted to help the needy but i got no time, so whenever there is donation or smtg like it i will try my best to help. so if ur reading this right now i hope u will think bout helping the unfortunate ones : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home